Easily convert recipes from one serving size to another without having to think about fraction math! ● Also convert between Metric & US measures
Featured by Apple in Holiday Cooking
Scale one ingredient at a time with this lighter version—Serving Sizer™ recipe converter or convert complete recipes all at once with Serving Sizer™ Recipe Manager, which has the added advantage of repeated scaling of recipes each time the guest list changes & is sold separately. Additional version available on iPad: Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer for iPad.
● Family of 5, but favorite recipe serves 4? Scale up to 5less leftovers than just doubling the recipe. A lifesaver especially for parents on a budget.
● Holiday dinners are always around the cornerthis time the guest list is for 14. Your favorite recipe serves 6. Let Serving Sizer do the math so you make enough food.
● Dinner for 1 tonight, but you don't want 3 days of leftovers. Convert a 4 serving recipe to a 1-person meal.
● Catering a big event for 100? Scale up an 8 serving recipe for a crowd—buy and make the right amount.
● Sure, anyone can double a recipe from 4 to 8 servings, but what if 10 people are coming & you don't want to run out of meat? Serving Sizer will tell how many lbs to buy for your dinner party.
● Got a cookbook from Europe, but recipes all in metric? Serving Sizer can help here tooall calculations displayed in both Metric & US units. Converting to & from Metric & US measures requires no additional steps. Just tap on "original" serving size & read amounts in both ml & cups.
• Scale by serving sizeconvert ingredients for more or less people
• Easy entry—select fractional amounts & units using beautifully designed sliders for fractions, volumes, weights, & items
• Enter numbers of items (like eggs or tomatoes) and let Serving Sizer determine fraction needed
• Scaled amounts optimized for minimum number of steps and common units, such as 1 cup & 1 Tbsp, instead of 17 tablespoons.
• Double, triple, & halve buttons to convert quickly to common recipe conversions
• New measurements displayed in both Metric & US measures
• Supports VoiceOver
+ Holiday feasts where recipes are increased to serve more people
+ Dinner parties for non-standard number of people
+ Meals for one or two from larger serving sizes
+ Catering for crowds
+ Convert European based recipes into a US format or US to Metric
+ Great for parents cooking odd-sized servings
"TERRIFIC tool for moms"-TheiPhoneMom.com
"Converts the mysterious American cup measurements in my slow cooker recipe book to something useful."-PC in the UK
"I use it at holidays to try out my favorite recipes on my big family. Having it [mobile] allows me to use Serving Sizer easily in my kitchen or at my parents' house"-RP
"Most of my favorite cookbooks are for 4-8 servings. Serving Sizer provides a simple way to reduce recipes for the two of us. Thanks so much for this simple tool!"-KR
"Do a lot of cooking for different sized groups of people?...Not only can you quickly reduce a four serving recipe to dinner for two, but also can use recipes from other countries easily & accurately...Ideal for caterers who want to expand a smaller recipe to serving sizes for large crowds...Anyone who cooks will enjoy the convenience..."-Handheld Computing
Also available from Creative Algorithms:
- Trip Boss™ travel manager apps, available in 4 versions. Manage travel Expenses, Budgets, Itinerary, or keep a Journal
- Date Wheel™ date calculator - calculate the time between two dates in months, weeks, days, and business days. Save for future reference
- Serving Sizer™ Recipe Manager - convert complete recipes all at once & save for later, organize your recipes
- Tip Boss tip calculator